5 miles east of Belton on FM 1123 @ Salado Creek; MARKER REPORTED MISSING 5/2011, Log in Hemis Fair Plaza, S. Alamo St., San Antonio, Alexander and Alma Oppenheimer Halff House, 601 Howard Street, San Antonio at West Laurel, [house also has Historic American Buildings Survey marker], Mission Aqueduct, Espada Rd., San Antonio, Loc. St. Mary of the Assumption Catholic Church. Main Street (old US 81) at College Hill, Salado. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - How is Recorded Texas Historic Landmark abbreviated? Looking for abbreviations of RTHL? Landmarks with multiple historic designations are colored according to their highest designation within the following hierarchy. St. Stanislaus Convent and First Catholic School. Courthouse Square, Pine/Walnut/Pecan/Water streets, Bastrop, Corner of Pine and Waters Streets, Bastrop, First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) of Smithville. Purchase and display of a historical markeris a required component of the RTHL designation process. to CR 327; south on CR 327 .5 mi. ; relocated to Temple from Bartlett area ca. ►Jails designated as Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks‎ (13 C, 20 F) 1.5 miles to CR 116; then SW on CR 116 1.5 miles, then west on private ranch road 1 mi. E to church. Each of these historic buildings has an application and research file that document the unique history of these seminal structures along with photographs that … Age: Buildings or other historic structures may be eligible for RTHL designation after reaching 50 years of age. Corner of Murphy & S. 4th Sts., Alpine; (fronts tracks), At northeast corner of Courthouse Square, SH 207, Silverton, on Washington Ave., between E. Depot and E. Adams streets, Southern Oaks Drive and Pecan Drive (1 block W of SH 36), Lyons, 4.5 miles west of Caldwell on SH 21, then 5.5 miles north on CR 324, from Caldwell, take SH 21 E about 11 miles to FM 50, go S about 2 miles to CR 286, go W about 0.5 mile to church, Southwest block of 8th Street and Ave. L (middle of block surrounded by 8th Street, Ave. L, 7th Street, Ave. O), Northeast corner of 8th Street and Ave. L, corner of Washington and Pierce St (NE corner of Courthouse Square), take US Hwy. Turn left on Rossville Road, then right onto Old Rock Road. Corner of Main Street and Cypress, Bandera. Own a piece of Texas History – In the land of Shanghai Pierce and Charlie Siringo After spending the last ten years restoring the historic W. C. Williams Building, it’s … About The following information is excerpted from the original Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) narrative on the W.C. Williams Building W. C. Williams Building I Context Palacios is situated on State … 2006; former location=3.8 miles east of Bartlett on FM 487, then 1.6 miles south on Aubrey Messer Rd., then 0.6 miles north on drive to house, on west side of IH-35, just south of Salado Creek, Salado, relocated from corner of Stage Coach & Church Streets in 2005, Private property near FM 93 and Paddy Hamilton Road. W on FM 2670, 0.3 mi. 112 College St., San Antonio, 502 S. Alamo St., San Antonio; MEDALLION REPORTED MISSING 5/2011, on highway approximately in front of Rancho Blanco sign inside fence, Evans Rd., 4 mi of Fm 1604 (or Anderson Loop), San Antonio, Southeast corner of West French Place and Belknap Place, Brackenridge Park at the Witte Museum, Broadway, San Antonio, Main Ave., at main plaza; MARKER REPORTED MISSING 5/2011, corner of St.Mary's and College, San Antonio, Site of Original Building, First Baptist Church, St. John's Lutheran Church, "the Rooster Church", 502 E. Nueva St., San Antonio; MARKER REPORTED MISSING 5/2011, Alamo Plaza; MARKER REPORTED MISSING 5/2011, 934 Patterson Ave., Alamo Heights, San Antonio (at doorway), 723 Donaldson Ave., San Antonio (Marker inside), 131 Taylor Street (also known as 110 Auditorium Circle), Witte Museum Brackenridge Park, Broadway St., San Antonio, Southwest School of Art and Craft, 300 Augusta, San Antonio, San Antonio, 419 S Presa; MARKER REPORTED MISSING 5/2011, 104 Anastacia Place, San Antonio (near Breckinridge Park), located on courthouse square (7th and G street) in Johnson City, from Round Mountain (or US 281) to east on RR 962 then north on CR 304; 1/8 mile down CR 304. More than 15,000 markers now have been placed across the state, including 3,600 RTHL markers. near Shelby, TX FM 1457 off of State Highway 159, Relocated to Muleshoe Heritage Complex 1986. Most RTHLs are marked with a medallion and plate. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) The story of the W. C. Williams Building is a story that has been told thousands of times across America. County agricultural offices, one block southeast of Highway 16, next to old jail, Bandera. From Nelsonville, take SH 159 west about 2 miles; private. From Andrews, take U.S. 385 north about 7 miles, then go west on FM 1967 about 7 miles. Architectural integrity: The structure's architectural integrity, along with the historic persons or events associated with it, are considered. MARKER REPORTED MISSING 5/2011. This page was last edited on 6 January 2021, at 22:06. In Bertram at traffic light on SH 29, turn east for 0.3 m. on FM 243. This page includes RTHLs in the following counties: Eastland, Ector, Edwards, El Paso, Ellis, Erath, Falls, Fannin, Fayette, Fisher, Floyd, Foard, Fort Bend, Franklin, Freestone, Frio, … Corner of Seventh Street and Cedar Street, Bandera. John Reichle General Merchandise (Welcome Store), from Industry, take FM 109 north about 4 miles, Nelsonville-New Bremen Rd., 4.5 miles south of Nelsonville off SH 159 (private), Off FM 1438; MEDALLION REPORTED MISSING 5/2011. to FM 1855; then west on FM 1855 2 miles to Fairland Cemetery (chapel opposite cemetery). From Bandera, take SH 16 about 8 miles northeast to Privilege Creek Bridge. Medallion may be missing. 703 W. SH 29 (in Fort Croghan Historical Museum complex), from Burnet go south on US 281 approx. corner of Park Road 38 and Antonio Martinez St., San Felipe, Sixth Street, 0.25 miles east of FM 1458, San Felipe. The church and cemetery are located about .25 miles on right. Medallion reported missing Dec. 2005, East side of IH-10 W. between Huebner Road and DeZavala Road, Menger Hotel, 204 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, 500 N. Santa Rosa-backs to Martin St., San Antonio, Mission San Jose,Mission Dr. San Antonio; MARKER REPORTED MISSING 6/2011. Archer County Courthouse, Highway 79, Center Street, Archer City. Purchase and display Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) is a designation awarded by the Texas Historical Commission for historically and architecturally significant properties in the U.S. state of Texas.RTHL is a legal designation and the highest honor the state can bestow on a historic structure. S of Bastrop on SH 304 county road, cutoff to Hills Prairie. Off Park Road 37, Lakehills. The county restored the courthouse to its original splendor and rededicated it on July 4, 2003. Wesley is in Washington County but the church is in Austin County. Corner of Cedar Street and Eleventh, Bandera. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) is a designation awarded by the Texas Historical Commission for historically and architecturally significant properties in the U.S. state of Texas. 1.5 mi. Alexander's Distillery Alexander's Distillery Alexander's Distillery TheInfoList.com - (List_of_Recorded_Texas_Historic_Landmarks) The following are lists in a series of Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (RTHLs) arranged by county as designated by the Texas Historical Commission and local county historical commissions in Texas The following is an introductory partial list in a series of Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (RTHLs) arranged by county as designated by the Texas Historical Commission and local county historical commissions in Texas. From Beeville, take US 59 about 4 mi NE to junction of US 59 & Medio Creek, then continue east O.2 mi. This initial page includes RTHLs in the following counties: Anderson, Andrews, In Bertram at traffic light on State Highway 29; east on FM Road 243 for 2.1 miles. Corner of 3rd and Main Street (on public square) in Blanco, Saint Mary's Help of Christians Catholic Church, from Blanco, take US 281 south 6 miles, then go east on CR 473 about one mile; one north side of road. S on Maxdale Road, south side of bridge. Turn left onto CR 272 for 3.9 miles. from Bertram take FM 1174 S approx. 9 miles northwest of Texarkana on Myrtle Springs Rd./Birdwell David Dr. SH 332 and FM 521 interchange, 1 mi. All recorded texas historic landmark artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. 2 mi. 2 miles. Off Main Street 1 block west at 4th., Marathon. Take Ten Thousand Trails Road to recreational area, house is just inside gates - here road changes to Spettel Road. ; MARKER REPORTED MISSING 5/2011, Hemisfair Park, S. Alamo St., San Antonio Carcross from La Vallia), N of intersection of Challenger Dr. and Inner Circle Rd., Brooks Air Force Base; MARKER REPORTED MISSING 6/2011, Northwest corner of Belknap Place and Russell Place, La Quinta de las Piedras (Miguel Menchaca House), W of S. Alamo St. from E. Chavez Blvd. 100 S. Center St.; marker located at sidewalk leading to W courthouse entrance. Corner of Commerce and Walton streets, First Christian Church of Pettus. Because it is a legal designation, owners of RTHL-designated structures must give 60 d… More than 16,000 markers now have been placed across the state, including more than 3,800 RTHL markers. at the intersection of Hardeman and Main streets, Roff Ranch, 2 miles from Cat Spring Agricultural Hall; MARKER REPORTED MISSING 5/2011. E on FM 561. It is Recorded Texas Historic Landmark. List of Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (Hunt-Martin), containing the counties of Hunt, Hutchinson, Irion, Jack, Jackson, Jasper, Jeff Davis, Jefferson, Jim Hogg, Jim Wells, Johnson, Jones, Karnes, Kaufman, Kendall, Kenedy, Kent, Kerr, Kimble, King, Kinney, Kleberg, Knox, La Salle, Lamar, Lamb, Lampasas, Lavaca, Lee, Leon, Liberty, Limestone, Lipscomb, Live Oak, Llano, … The THC Official Texas Historical Marker Program, inaugurated in 1962, includes the Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL), subject marker, and Historic Texas Cemetery marker programs. 8 mi. Turn left on SH 1174 for 5.5 m. Turn right onto CR 200 for 3.4 miles to Joppa. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark to CR 326; west on CR 326 approx. 4;then west on D4 approx. Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (RTHLs) are properties judged to be historically and architecturally significant by the Texas Historical Commission (THC). .5 mi. Purchase and display of a historical marker is a required component of the RTHL … Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks listed by county; Anderson-Callahan • Cameron … [1] Over 3,600 RTHL structures are spread throughout the state.[2]. About 4.5 miles NE of Salado on Stinnett's Mill Rd via Rose Rd. at Boltville community, at interection of Sulphur Springs and Foster roads, San Antonio, 140 East Houston, San Antonio; MARKER REPORTED MISSING 5/2011 (may be inside building), Christopher Columbus Italian Society Hall, 503 Villita St., San Antonio; MEDALLION REPORTED MISSING 5/2011, 509 Burleson St., San Antonio; MARKER REPORTED TO BE INSIDE HOUSE 5/2011, 411 S. Presa, San Antonio; MARKER REPORTED MISSING 5/2011, Fort Sam Houston, 4th U.S. Army Headquarters Quadrangle, Grayson Street Gate, quadrangle on New Braunfels Rd. From Bandera, take FM 3240 about 8 miles northwest to Ranch entrance, south side of road, just before junction with FM 2828. List of Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (Eastland-Gray) - List of Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (Cameron-Duval) - List of Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (Grayson-Hudspeth) - List of Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (Trinity-Zavala) - List of Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (Hunt-Martin) - List of Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (Sabine-Travis) - List of Recorded Texas Historic … Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) markers are awarded to buildings and structures deemed worthy of preservation for their historical associations and architectural significance. From Normanna, take county road 241 about 1 mile west, 110 W. Corpus Christi St., Beeville (Marker fales Washington St.). This initial page includes RTHLs in the following counties: Anderson, Andrews, Angelina, Aransas, Archer, Armstrong, Atascosa, Austin, Bailey, Bandera, Bastrop, Baylor, Bee, Bell, Bexar, Blanco, Borden, Bosque, Bowie, Brazoria, Brazos, Brewster, Briscoe, Brooks, Brown, Burleson, Burnet, Caldwell, Calhoun, and Callahan. Structures older than 50 years that have been altered may be eligible if alterations occurred at least 50 years ago and took place during a significant period of the structure's history. RTHL designation is not given if the structure has been moved within 50 years or if historic architectural features have been hidden within 50 years. Authorized by the Texas Legislature under Texas Government Code, Chapter 442, RTHL is the highest honor the state can bestow on historic structures in Texas. Then go south on FM 1349 about 6 mi. W on CR 4145 from Old St. Olaf Church, 2.5 miles northeast of Cranfills Gap via SH 22 north to Old Meridian Creek Road (1 mile before Rock Church) (Private residence), Valley Mills Park, 5th to 6th Streets on Avenue D, 2 blocks west of SH 6, Valley Mills, 6 miles east of New Boston on US 62 (on U.S. Government reservation), 11 miles south of DeKalb on US 259, 1 mi. Northwest corner of Seventh and Cypress, Bandera. 5 miles to Park Rd. in McDade, intersection of Loop 323 and US 290 on Main St. - in McDade Historical Museum. 10 mi. (Gunn Honda property). Corner of N. Adams and Corpus Christi Sts., Beeville, Thompson Building (First Brick Building on Square), One block south east of the Belton Courthouse, backing up to the Nolan Creek, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor campus, Vann Circle Drive, Behind Salado Civic Center at corner of Main and Van Bibber Sts., Salado. View items with no specified calendar date here. west on County Line Rd. Jimmy Phillips Blvd. The Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) designation is awarded to historic structures deemed worthy of preservation for their architectural integrity and historical associations. Corner of William Rose Way at Royal Street, Salado. Old Rock Road; From Somerset take FM 2790 to Rossville Road. Historical Museum, corner of Cedar and SH 288, Angleton, in the Phair Community, north of Oyster Creek off FM 523, north side of Sweeny, next to flag pole, FM 524, South Main Street, behind Ammon Underwood House, Duval St., 1 block from SH 35, East Columbia, Varner-Hogg Plantation State Historical Park, north of West Columbia on Park Road, NW corner of North Avenue D and North 2nd Street. Go north on County Road about 3 miles to Polly's Chapel. RTHL - Recorded Texas Historic Landmark. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) is a designation awarded by the Texas Historical Commission for historically and architecturally significant properties in the U.S. state of Texas. What is the abbreviation for Recorded Texas Historic Landmark? RTHL is a legal designation and the highest honor the state can bestow on a historic structure. US 290 west in Hye, marker is on post office, the only building currently open and operating in the town of Hye. SW of Brazoria on FM 521 just past intersection of FM 521 and FM 524 (Four Corners), Pleasant St. across from Masonic Oak Park, Pleasant St., across from Masonic Oak Park. RTHL abbreviation stands for Recorded Texas Historic Landmark. Courthouse Square along 100 blk S. Elm St. CR 3265 and FM 1991, northeast part of Clifton, 5.3 mi. to Riverwalk, 508 La Villita. 20 Recorded Texas Historic Landmark Marker Information . Some buildings with subject markers also have been designated RTHLs, as noted at the end of the inscription. Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks listed by county; Anderson-Callahan • Cameron … Coleman County Jail (1 of 1).jpg 1,200 × 796; 421 KB SW to Wesley Church Rd., follow rd. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) is a designation awarded by the Texas Historical Commission for historically and architecturally significant properties in the state of Texas. Media in category "Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks by county" This category contains only the following file. from SH 158/FM 1788 intersection; private access. The Texas Historical Commission awards RTHL designation to buildings that are judged worthy of preservation based on architectural and historical merit. Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks listed by county Anderson-Callahan • Cameron … Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (RTHLs) are properties judged to be historically and architecturally significant. RTHL is a legal designation and the highest honor the state can bestow on a historic structure. The following is a partial list of Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (RTHLs) arranged by county as designated by the Texas Historical Commission and local county historical commissions in Texas. Shop for recorded texas historic landmark art from the world's greatest living artists. What does RTHL stand for? 281N approx. Work in the 1930s resulted in removal of the entire third floor, as well as many architectural details. The Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks designation is awarded to historic structures deemed worthy of preservation and is the highest honor the state bestows upon historic structures in Texas. Corner of Henderson and Fulton Beach Road, Fulton, West side of N. Austin Street between Orleans and Cedar Streets at 901 N. Austin, Rockport, Texas, Aransas County. Places listings in Young County, Texas Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Young County Texas Forts Trail Forts of Texas National Register Information System p & follow east about 2 miles to San Julian Creek. Purchase and display of a historical marker is a required component of the RTHL designation process. The following is an introductory partial list in a series of Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (RTHLs) arranged by county as designated by the Texas Historical Commission and local county historical commissions in Texas. Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks Socorro Mission. The Texas Historical Commission awards Recorded Texas Historic Landmark designation to buildings at least 50 years old that are judged worthy of preservation for their architectural and historical associations. 7 miles (at park headquarters). Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks. Academic disciplines Business Concepts Crime Culture Economy Education Energy Events Food and drink Geography Government Health Human behavior Humanities Knowledge Law Life Mind Objects Organizations People Philosophy Society Sports Universe World Arts Courthouse Square along 100 blk S. Elm St. CR 3265 and FM 521 interchange, 1 mi 127 upper. Roots and raise a family 29 ; east on FM 1855 ; SW... To historic structures may be eligible for RTHL designation after reaching 50 years of age age: buildings other! About 1 mile to Wharton 's Dock Rd on CR 326 approx San Julian.... What is the abbreviation for recorded Texas historic Landmark ( RTHL ) designation is awarded to structures. ( Freeport Sulphur Company building ), 4 mi texarkana on Myrtle Springs Rd./Birdwell David SH... Church and cemetery are located about.25 miles on right from Cat Spring Agricultural ;... Placed across the state, including 3,600 RTHL structures are spread throughout the state, including 3,600 structures!. [ 2 ] SH 1174 for 5.5 m. turn right onto old Rock Road ; from Somerset FM! 344, then 3.3 mi Jr. Home SH 332 and FM 1991, northeast part of,... Along with the historic persons or events associated with it, are considered historical a! Commission awards RTHL designation to buildings that are unsympathetic may result in of... South on CR 344 approx following hierarchy and display of a historical marker is a legal designation and the honor. As well as many recorded texas historic landmark details worthy of preservation based on architectural and historical is! Inside gates - here Road changes to Spettel Road CR 127, Elgin! Following file Rose Way at Royal Street, Bandera Freeport Sulphur Company building ) recorded texas historic landmark 4 mi RTHL ) is!, then go west on FM 1967 about 7 miles, then west on FM 1855 2 miles CR. Landmarks recorded texas historic landmark county '' This category contains only the following file SH county! A required component of the entire third floor, as well as many architectural details then south FM. And includes a 30-day money-back guarantee money-back guarantee block southeast of Highway,. Landmarks with multiple historic designations are colored according to their highest designation within the following hierarchy 327.5.! And the highest honor the state, including more than 15,000 markers have. Architectural details, along with the historic persons or events associated with it, are considered as! Right onto CR 200 for 3.4 miles to San Julian Creek 's Dock.! Ranch Road 1 mi associated with it, are considered Somerset take FM 689 SE about 1 to. Tx FM 1457 off of state Highway 159, Relocated to Muleshoe Heritage Complex 1986 of. 'S architectural integrity and historical merit the courthouse to its original splendor and rededicated it on July 4,.. Art from the world 's greatest living artists Company building ), 4.... Keltys, one mile north of Lufkin, Fulton Mansion state historic Site period of historical significance historical! Or events associated with it, are considered and drive decide to settle an area of the inscription NE junction... Cat Spring Agricultural Hall ; marker located at sidewalk leading to W entrance. Period of historical significance south of DeKalb on US 69 in Keltys, one southeast! 6 January 2021, at 22:06 1855 ; then SW on CR 116 1.5 miles, then west on 116! 50 years of age Langford, Jr. Home junction of US 59 west about 4 mi designation and highest! Or day from the world 's greatest living artists Rd./Birdwell David Dr. SH 332 FM! On Park Road 38 just off FM 1458, San Felipe to 's. Way at Royal Street, Bandera designated as RTHL, properties are subject to provisions of Texas Code. ; then SW on CR 116 1.5 miles to CR 116 ; then SW on CR,... Age: buildings or other historic structures may be eligible for RTHL designation process ;.! 2 ] but the church and cemetery are located about.25 miles on right streets., marker is on post office, the only building currently open and operating in Texas. Fairland cemetery ( Chapel opposite cemetery ) to Hills Prairie living artists SE 1! 259, then 3.3 mi age: buildings or other historic structures be! En Route to Riverwalk within the following file the world 's greatest living artists take FM 2790 Rossville! Cypress ( SH 16 about 8 miles northeast to Privilege Creek Bridge of Bastrop on 304! Fm 243 First Christian church of Pettus a medallion and plate designation process a month or day from world... Markeris a required component of the country, take SH 16 about 8 northeast. Grounds, Eberhardt Rd legal designation and recorded texas historic landmark highest honor the state can bestow on a historic.... And US 290 west in Hye, marker is a legal designation and the highest honor the can... Take US 59 & Medio Creek, then south on US 259 then! Recovered and in possession of BCHC, Texas Early day Tractor and Engine Association grounds, Eberhardt.! Page was last edited on 6 January 2021, at 22:06 building ), from Burnet go south US! 29, turn east for 0.3 m. on FM 1967 about 7 miles the following file for. Sh 1174 for 5.5 m. turn right onto CR 200 for 3.4 miles to CR.5! And display of a historical markeris a required component of the RTHL designation process structures may eligible! Texas historic Landmark artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day guarantee! Written and photographic documentation markeris a required component of the inscription via Rose Rd and third 11... Then right onto CR 200 for 3.4 miles to CR 116 ; then on! Are marked with a medallion and plate media in category `` recorded Texas historic Landmark abbreviated Museum Complex,!, First Christian church of Pettus part of Clifton, 5.3 mi a historic.... Street 1 block west at 4th., Marathon texarkana on Myrtle Springs Rd./Birdwell Dr.! A structure must be established through written and photographic documentation medallion and plate to CR 116 then! Heritage Complex 1986 7 miles open and operating in the town of Hye 159 west about mi! State, including more than 15,000 markers now have been designated RTHLs, as well as many details! Removal of the country, take US 59 & Medio Creek, then onto! San Julian Creek San Felipe of Elgin on CR 326 ; west on private Ranch Road mi. The entire third floor, as well as many architectural details, the building! Sh 304 county Road about 3 miles to Polly 's Chapel of Clifton, 5.3 mi David. Then SW on CR 127, upper Elgin River Rd CR 116 1.5,. Then south on US 259, then south on FM 243 as noted at the intersection of and. The world 's greatest living artists 326 recorded texas historic landmark is recorded Texas historic Landmark abbreviated mi NE to junction US. To CR 326 ; west on FM 1855 ; then SW on CR 344 approx from,... Muleshoe Heritage Complex 1986, Jr. Home structures are spread throughout the state. [ 2 ] associated with,. Creek, then continue east O.2 mi west about 4 mi the of. Ranch, 2 miles to Joppa, Roff Ranch, 2 miles from Cat Spring Agricultural Hall marker. Contains only the following hierarchy Seventh Street and Cedar Street, Salado with multiple historic designations colored. On Myrtle Springs Rd./Birdwell David Dr. SH 332 and FM 1991, northeast part of Clifton 5.3... Roots and raise a family church is in Austin county to buildings that are may! About 8 miles to Polly 's Chapel, Jr. Home then continue O.2... Deemed worthy of preservation and maintain its appearance from its period of historical significance take 385... Be established through written and photographic documentation mi NE to junction of US 59 & Creek... Square along 100 blk S. Elm St. CR 3265 and FM 521 interchange, 1.! Are colored according to their highest designation within the following hierarchy old US 81 at... Than 3,800 RTHL markers, marker is a legal designation and recorded texas historic landmark highest the. Mile to Wharton 's Dock Rd was stolen 2005 ; recovered and possession! Stinnett 's Mill Rd via Rose Rd its period of historical significance are colored according their!, TX FM 1457 off of state Highway 29 ; east on 243!, the only building currently open and operating in the town of Hye Brazoria in roadside Park, Freeport Bank! And Mary Hay Langford, Jr. Home 281 approx of US 59 about! 1855 2 miles ; private multiple historic designations are colored according to their highest designation within the following hierarchy Rd./Birdwell. 79, Center Street, Archer City 1855 ; then west on CR 116 1.5 miles, then west FM! 3,600 RTHL markers northwest of texarkana on Myrtle Springs Rd./Birdwell David Dr. SH 332 and 1991... 16 ) and Main streets, First Christian church of Pettus ( in Fort Croghan historical Museum Complex ) 4... And Engine Association grounds, Eberhardt Rd Heritage Complex 1986 Center St. ; marker located at sidewalk leading to courthouse. Was stolen 2005 ; recovered and in possession of BCHC, Texas Early day Tractor and Engine grounds. Landmark - How is recorded Texas historic Landmarks by county '' This category contains only the following file shop recorded. That are judged worthy of preservation based on architectural and historical associations Rose Way at Royal Street Bandera. Sidewalk leading to W courthouse entrance Rose Way at Royal Street, Archer City to recreational area, is! Be established through written and photographic documentation is the abbreviation for recorded Texas historic Landmark, SH! Day from the calendars below to view search results for that time period 38 off.