TONIGHT - Mostly cloudy. Snow totals up to 7 inches has been reported throughout the Ozarks today.
New York 46° 41° Miami Beach Coast Guard Station 74° 63° Boston 42° 38° Chicago 39° 26° Home. Christmas Day snow showers could bring an accumulation … Dr. James Snow III, MD, DMD is a Doctor primarily located in New Castle, PA. over next days. 31° 0%. Tap on a box to … He has 35 years of experience. Chance of snow 70 percent. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Dr. Craig Snow is a family dentist in New Castle, PA. As dentists, we are in one of the highest risk categories for transmission and contraction of the Coronavirus, with many routine dental procedures having the potential to transmit the virus via aerosolization of fluids. Please send us feedback on this! Low 29F. Multiple locations were found. Latest News. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Scranton, PA with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. The charts below shows past snowfall recorded this year near New Castle, PA for the last few years. 33° 0%. 0.00 IN. Isolated flurries before 8am. Snow fell at the rate of one inch per hour in Philadelphia, where 3 to 7 inches of snow was measured in the city before rain and sleet … WEDNESDAY Considerable cloudiness. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, Slight ChanceSnow/Sleetthen WintryMix Likely, Zone Area Forecast for Lawrence County, PA. A storm system will bring snow to the Midwest, with a heavy swath of snow possible across southern Minnesota. New Castle, PA … Snow totals near the Cameron Peak Fire burn area were nearly 20 inches, and a foot of snow has been reported near the East Troublesome Fire. WEDNESDAY NIGHT Mostly cloudy. Historical New Castle weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included. Light snow accumulation possible. The current weather report for New Castle PA, as of 11:56 AM EST TUE JAN 19 2021, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. 19° 0%. See the current South New Castle, PA weather and a 5 day forecast. A slight chance of snow showers. 1. Feb 4, 2018 - When, how much, how often Lancaster, Pennsylvania has snow. 20/21 snowfall is 86% higher than historical average this far into the winter. Weather; Videos; Alerts 48; Radar; Maps; Satellites; Models; World °F. Wednesday, January 20. Over the course of its life, this system has been known to drop heavy snow and produce damaging winds at the same time. Snow III to book an appointment. Gale force winds wrecked homes, and accompanied a sudden overnight drop in temperature of 50 degrees. The tests will resume next Wednesday. Current conditions and today's weather forecast for New Castle, Pennsylvania. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Temperature (ºF) Relative Humidity Wind Chill (°F) Heat Index (°F) Pressure Precipitation (in.) Hourly Weather-New Castle, PA. As of 10:00 pm EST. Snow & Snow PC is a public business and is considered small. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Precipitation; Total Precipitation. High around 30F. Learn what to look for on the ingredient labelRead more », Hand picked winter favorites from Walmart, just in time for the holidaysRead more », Forget stuffing newspaper in your boots when they get wetRead more ». 20° 0%. Monthly and yearly data on total days and inches of snowfall, snow accumulation, heavy snowstorms, first snowfall. Snow's phone number, address and more. Tonight. Location, Snow Amount Potential, Chance of Seeing ... Bradford, PA, 2, 4, 4, 99%, 97%, 86%, 21%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%. Humidity 70%. UV Index 0 … West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Boschung America, LLC +1 724-658-3300. 724-658-1060. West Penn Land Management, LLC, Kyle Reeher Construction, Malcolm Home Services. Calm wind. ... Other PA Cities Other US Cities. NEW CASTLE, PA 16105 724-654-0365 . 49:36. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Snow showers likely. New Castle weather. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Snow Removal Service in New Castle, PA. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Get Quotes and Book Instantly. National Weather Service State College PA 846 PM EST Tue Jan 19 2021 The normal weekly test of the NOAA Weather Radio alert tones will not be performed on Wednesday. Mean Dew Point: 27.3 °F. Pennsylvania Snow Depth and Snow Accumulation. Visibility: 10.0 MI. Current Pennsylvania Snow Depth and Snow Accumulation. The chart s below show s past snowfall recorded this year near Johnstown, PA for the last few years. Cloudy, with a high near 37. A chance of snow showers. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the New Castle area. In addition to snow accumulation, winds as high as 40 mph are possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. The tables below give yearly averages for snowfall at cities, towns and parks in Pennsylvania. The humidity is 66 percent with a dew … Over 50 inches reported at the airport. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Snow Removal Service in New Castle, PA. Air Dwpt Temperature (ºF) Relative Humidity Wind Chill (°F) Heat Index (°F) Pressure Precipitation (in.) Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery . D a t e Time (est) Wind (mph) Vis. Alert (sends when there's snow in the forecast) See more. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Lows in the lower 20s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. West winds 5 to 10 mph. New Castle, PA average temperature is 49.4F, which ranked #1357 in Pennsylvania. Locally heavy rain may bring a threat of flash, urban, and small stream flooding across the lower Mississippi Valley Thursday and Friday. Daily snow observations from GHCN stations are available using the pulldown menus below to select the state, month, and year of interest for either snowfall or snow depth data. Elev. Low around 32. Also view: monthly average temperatures, precipitation, snow depth, wind speed, air quality and pollution. The snowfall totals are annual averages based on weather data collected from 1981 to 2010 for the NOAA National Climatic Data Center. Snow in New Castle on YP.com. About Search Results. A chance of showers. Hire the Best Snow Removal Services in New Castle, PA on HomeAdvisor. Daily Forecast Past Snowfall. Local Radar National Radar. New snow accumulation of less than a … In addition to snow accumulation, winds as high as 40 mph were forecast. Select City. for LOCAL WEATHER: additional OPTIONS: City, ST-or- ZIP code-or- ST radar-or- snow-or- map To see more years, view this page on a wider screen. close. Weekend Snow Accumulation Predictions Rise Slightly - Newtown, PA - The National Weather Service has released updated snow accumulation maps for ... Winter Weather Experimental Probabilistic Snow and Ice. Snowfall predictions for New Castle, PA. Past snow depth totals and current conditions. Doylestown Doylestown-snow-accumulation. To see more years, view this page on a wider screen. You … Highs in the mid 40s. NWS